ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS 2020
ADDITIONAL FORMATTING NOTES
- Complete the Abstract Submission Form and email it as a Word file (not a pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 ET March 15, 2020.
- In the subject line of the e-mail submission, write the last name of the presenting author followed by “2020 CSPT Abstract Submission.” (e.g., LastName 2020 CSPT Abstract Submission)
- Abstract submissions should be no more than 250 words and structured to include the following headings: background, objectives, methods, results, conclusions and 3–5 keywords.
- Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. font and make sure the text of your abstract is single-spaced.
- Only correctly completed forms and properly formatted abstracts will be considered. Incomplete forms and improperly formatted abstracts will be rejected. Please follow instructions carefully.
- Abstract title: Use sentence case, i.e. capital letter on first word and any proper nouns only.
- Author(s) and Affiliations:
List all author names as First Name Middle Initial Last Name and use a superscript to denote author affiliations. The presenting author’s name should be underlined. Link authors with affiliations using numbers. See example:
Bruce C. Carleton,1 Brad L. Urquhart,2 and Kerry B. Goralski3
1. Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia
2. Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Western University
3. College of Pharmacy, Dalhousie University