Clinical Fellowship Award
The Clinical Fellowship Award is designed to recognize and stimulate research made by a clinical fellow in an accredited Clinical Pharmacology program recognized by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
$1,000 CAD cash prize and engraved plaque
1. Award candidates must be CSPT members in good standing both at the time of nomination and at the time of award presentation.
Made by any two members of the society. No member may nominate more than one candidate. Nominations shall include all of the following:
1. A joint letter of nomination or two individual letters of nomination, prepared by the sponsors describing the importance or potential impact of the nominee’s research. A maximum of 2 pages is allowed for the letter(s) of nomination.
2. Up to two published or in press manuscripts considered pertinent by the sponsors for the nomination. A brief justification for their inclusion should be provided in the nomination package.
3. The nominee’s brief curriculum vitae (maximum 10 pages). Ensure the following items are included: A) current institutional affiliations, B) education and training, C) employment experience, D) awards and honours, E) a list/description of the Nominee’s most important contributions (e.g. publications, research, presentations) to clinical pharmacology.
4. A brief biographical sketch suitable for press release purposes.
5. Up to two additional letters of support describing the importance or potential impact of the nominee’s research.Deadline
The nomination deadline is February 14, 2020.Apply
Send nomination package to firstname.lastname@example.org and direct to the attention of the Chair of the Awards CommitteeNotes
The decision of the Committee shall be based on originality and uniqueness of approach to laboratory or clinical research that, in the opinion of the committee, has led to new significant knowledge in Clinical Pharmacology.
The decision of the Awards Committee shall be final. The Award shall be made annually, but there will be no obligation or duty to make the Award when there is no qualified recipient or when there is an insufficient number of nominees as determined by the Awards Committee.
Recent Award Winners
2017 Gavin Sun
2015 Jeffrey Alfonsi