CSPT Annual Conference June 12 - 14, 2019 in beautiful Calgary, Alberta. Come for the program, the discussions, the camaraderie and the mountain air. Click here to receive updates for #CSPT2019
DIRECTIONS TO THE FOOTHILLS HEALTH SCIENCES CENTRECSPT 2019 is taking place in the University of Calgary Foothills Health Sciences Centre (not the Foothills Hospital) — home to Cumming School of Medicine and the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
The registration desk, posters, and break/lunch area is in the HRIC Atrium on the ground floor.From Hotel Alma (walking)
The pharmacogenomics pre-conference course takes place in TRW2E23.
The main meeting presentation rooms are Theatre 3 and Theatre 4.
- Go out the main door of Hotel Alma and walk straight south as shown on the map.
- Cross 24th Avenue and then proceed until you reach a T-junction.
- Cross the road and turn right – you will quickly come to a pathway (you will see signs for a bike route) that crosses an alley and takes you out to the next street. Take this pathway. (You will see cranes on the skyline – this is where you are going).
- You will come out on Uxbridge Drive (another T-junction). Stay on the same side of the road and turn left.
- Follow it around, past the round-about to a set of lights by the gas station.
- Staying on the same side of the street, cross over 16th Avenue at the lights and proceed straight ahead (south) until the next set of lights (another T-junction). Go the south side of the intersection and cross over (there will be a parkade on your left and construction on your right across the road).
- Walk straight ahead until you come to a large building – you will see an overhead ‘Plus 15’ from a parking garage on the right crossing over to the Health Sciences Centre.
- Walk ahead and enter the Foothills Health Science through the door under the Plus 15. You are in the Health Sciences Centre.
- Follow the signs to the registration desk.
Directions to Registration Desk
The registration desk is located on the north side of the HRIC Atrium. You can follow the signs or these directions:
- On entering the Health Sciences Centre from the north under the Plus 15 walkway, go up the steps and walk straight ahead until you reach an atrium to your right.
- Turn right and go right down the atrium until you reach a set of glass doors.
- Go through the doors and up the small ramp on the right hand side.
- You are now in the HRIC Atrium. The registration desk should be just to your left, with the poster boards and tables set up behind the registration desk.
Directions to Presentation Rooms
Main Theatres for CSPT 2019
- Walk to the south end of the HRIC Atrium (end away from the Registration Desk).
- You will see a set of stairs and a hallway to your right. You can either walk up the stairs until you reach the next level, or you can go a few feet down the hallway and take the first set of elevators up to the first floor.
- Once on the next floor, take the walkway that goes across the HRIC atrium (follow the signs), down a few steps and through a door.T he first door on your left is Theatre 3.
Pharmacogenomics and Precision Medicine: Focus on Clinical Implementation
Register for pre-conference course
- The Ontogeny of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Implications
- Pain and Inflammation
- Clinical Toxicology
- Ion Channel Pharmacology
- Practical Pharmacology
- Diabetes and Vascular Disease: Targeting the Endothelium
- Welcome Address (select when registering)
- Welcome Reception (select when registering)
- Annual Dinner in Kananaskis (select when registering)
- Posters and Exhibits
- Trainee Award Presentations
2019 SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM COMMITTEE
Don Miller, Committee Chair
Alastair Cribb, Local Conference Chair
Ladies and Men's T-Shirts / $25.00 each
Click below for more information/purchase options:
"Just say KNOW to drugs"
Delivery via Canada Post, or pick-up at the 2019 Annual Conference in Calgary, Alberta.